Thursday 4 September 2014

MIXTAPE/ SUMMERBLND 2014

Well, it's been a long August of ups and downs and perhaps this mixtape shows just that. 
I must admit it's quite more difficult than I first thought to choose (and post) a song every day for a month. If you were following along on tumblr, you'd have seen that I kind of slacked off - mostly because I'm a binge listen kinda girl - as in, when I find something I like, I listen over and over until I can't any more (this happened with Bondax and Paolo Nutini, cough).

But well, I made it! So without further adieu... 
POLY-COTTONBLND's summerBLND 2014 - a mix of everything I've been listening to for the past month - some old songs, some new songs, but all good songs!


  1. / ode to the summer by syd arthur
  2. / kathleen by catfish and the bottlemen
  3. / don't get me wrong by rolls bayce
  4. / plagiarist by jinga safari
  5. / sea salt by sun culture
  6. / so now what by the shins
  7. / gold by bondax (snakehips bootleg)
  8. / baby i got that by bondax
  9. / stranger by chris malinchak ft. mikky ekko (full crate x mar remix)
  10. / take shelter by years and year
  11. / glow long by max frost
  12. / can't get enough by yeah boy (sam padrul remix)
  13. / money rain down by big black delta
  14. / let me down easy by paolo nutini
  15. / glass by young & sick
  16. / little grace by hippo campus
  17. / coming of age by foster the people
  18. / any better by bel heir
  19. / envy by bel heir
  20. / rude by magic!
  21. / tell her by rizzle kicks
  22. / so good at being in trouble by unknown mortal orchestra
  23. / you're the one that i want by lo-fang
  24. / i can't pretend by the drums
  25. / brain by banks
  26. / pools by glass animals
  27. / hunger of the pine by alt-j
  28. / jealou$y by the neighbourhood ft. casey veggies & 100s
  29. / double bubble trouble by m.i.a.
  30. / drowning by banks (dave glass animals remix)
  31. / spotlight by leagues 
You can listen to all the songs over on the poly-cottonblnd tumblr for now, until I figure out a good place to make a playlist/mixtape online. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)

Hope you enjoy it, and let me know what your summer jams for 2014 were in the comments below (or #summerBLND on tumblr)!

No comments:

Post a Comment