Wednesday 27 August 2014

05/ FESTIVAL SEASON


I can't be the only one who fantasises about what they would wear to a festival, right? 
Well, If you lived on a tiny island in the middle of nowhere as well, then I'm sure this thought wouldn't seem as crazy. 

Every time spring rolls around and as the amazing line-ups for festivals all over the world start popping up, I avidly read them all... then cry a little (to myself) as I think about all the bands I love performing in one big muddy, place. Festivals seem like a distant dream, mostly distant - because they don't exist where I am. 

But well, thank goodness for technology - live streams and youtube. If we're counting those, then I've been to Coachella and Glastonbury for the past 4+ years, haha. 

Hopefully, one day soon, I'll be there in real life, but for now... a girl can dream (in wellies)!


No comments:

Post a Comment