Tuesday 12 August 2014

04/ LET'S GO SURFING

If there's one trend that I love right now, it's surf inspired swimwear.

Rash guards with bikini bottoms, chunky plastic zippers and neoprene everything - the trend is so refreshing, especially when you live on an island surrounded by teeny weeny string bikinis.

I've wanted to design my own 'surf inspired' croquis for a while now. I finally took the plunge (pun intended hah) after listening to Bondax's Baby I Got That, pretty much on repeat. The music video is full of classy high waisted bikini clad girls (which is a bit of an oxymoron there).

But well, here are my own lilac haired, bikini girls ready to go surfing... and just in time for Shark Week, too.

ps. check POLY-COTTONBLND's Tumblr for a special shark week edit ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment